- Lakers bigs predictably causing problems. Nikola Jokic is doing a masterful performance fighting through it but Anthony Davis, Javale McGee and Dwight Howard are giving the Nuggets everything they can handle on the glass and disrupting the Nuggets offense.
- Have to find ways to maximize Michael Porter Jr. He appears to have found his groove in this series and the Nuggets bench is still their biggest advantage. Have to wonder if he was in the game in the final moments does he get that rebound off the Alex Caruso miss.
- Strong performances from PJ Dozier. The free throws hurt but he was so good everywhere else. Gives the Nuggets a lot of options in terms of offseason moves
How can Denver bounce back in game 3
- Have to stop having energy lapses. Game 1 was lost after the refs took the Nuggets off their game, Game 2 was lost with a poor start.
- This is a must win. Never count the Nuggets out but going down 0-3 to the Lakers would be disastrous. Giving LeBron James 4 chances to close you out is a bad recipe for success