Host Ryan Blackburn and Matt Moore of The Action Network and co-host of Locked On Nuggets discuss the Monte Morris contract extension and the landscape of the Western Conference. On Morris, they discuss:
- The contract itself: three years, $27 million
- How Morris fits with the rest of the guard rotation
- What Denver’s starting lineup and bench units may look like on Saturday in Denver’s first preseason game.
On the Western Conference, the two discuss:
- Which teams at the bottom could make some noise in the playoff picture
- Did the Suns, Blazers, Warriors, Jazz, or Mavericks make enough improvements to pass Denver?
- Can the Nuggets still compete with the Lakers and Clippers without Jerami Grant?