The Locked on Denver Nuggets podcast is the #1 most highly rated Denver Nuggets podcast on iTunes. With all new, 30-minute episodes every Monday through Friday, the Locked on Denver Nuggets podcast provides a digestible look at the day’s Denver Nuggets news mixed with unique insight and analysis on the players and games.
In this episode, I discuss the 10 most important storylines of the final 25 games of the regular season.
- How will Isaiah Thomas fit into the rotation?
- How many games can Denver win?
- How healthy will they be this Friday? How healthy will they be entering the post-season?
- Will Michael Porter Jr. play?
- Will fatigue become a factor?
- What role will Juancho Hernangomez and/or Trey Lyles play?
- Can Denver defend like they did in October and November?
- How will they look in the 12 remaining games against projected playoff teams, especially the ones they are likely to face in the first round?
- Can Nikola Jokic take another leap when his team needs him most down the stretch of the season?
- Can the starting lineup reach their potential?