The Denver Nuggets got back to their winning ways over the weekend with victories over the San Antonio Spurs and Phoenix Suns. Now at the turn of the year, the team appears to finally be getting healthy and has a favorable schedule in terms of opponents over the next month. That starts tonight with the hapless New York Knicks in town as Emmanuel Mudiay makes his first appearance in Denver since being traded. We’ll break it all down on the Pundits this week, including talk about who the Nuggets should be thinking about moving at the trade deadline.
Win over Spurs and Suns
- With Jamal Murray do you just have to learn to take the good with the bad on a game like the one against San Antonio?
- How pleased were you with the adjustments from the first spurs game to the second?
- Thoughts on Millsap’s first game back
- Denver is still in the top spot in the conference going into January, where do you think this team is going to rank among the best teams in Nuggets history?
- Emmanuel Mudiay returns to Denver this week, any regrets about trading him away?
- With the home games against the Knicks and Hornets and a road game against the Kings are you expecting the Nuggets to sweep the week?
- The turn of the year means trde season will start to heat up, should the Nuggets be looking to make any moves?