This week on the Pickaxe Pundits show (airs every Saturday at 4 PM on Nothin But Net Radio which you can find on the Dash Radio app) Zach Mikash, Mike Olson and Evan Fiala are putting a bow on the seasons of the Denver Nuggets starting forwards Paul Millsap and Wilson Chandler. They talk whether each player’s season was a success, failure or par for the course and then look at each one’s immediate future with the team and if one even exists. Then for the second half of the show the guys dive back in to the NBA playoffs where they make some historical comparisons to the impact LeBron James is having on his opponents and discuss if perhaps the Houston Rockets are the team to beat in the Western Conference.
- Millsap’s season overall - success/failure/par for the course?
- Were you surprised at the struggles he had fitting with Jokic?
- Is he headed for his final season as a Nugget?
- Was his season success/failure/par for the course?
- why do you think it took so long for him to be effective this season?
- Will he be back next season?
Checking in on the playoffs