The Denver Nuggets season is over. Zach and Gordon break down the heartbreaking loss to the Minnesota Timberwolves including what went wrong but also how much of a hometown whistle did the TWolves get? For the second half of the show the guys discuss the upcoming offseason and what type of moves they dream about the Nuggets making vs what kind of moves they think the Nuggets will actually make.
The final game
- Did you feel the Wolves got a hometown whistle?
- What went wrong? In the game and in OT
- Do you think the NBA should do away with conferences in playoff seeding?
Looking Towards the off-season
- What is your dream scenario?
- What is your realistic scenario?
- Can/will the Nuggets be able to make any real improvements to the roster?