This week on the Pickaxe Pundits everything is about the Denver Nuggets quest to earn a spot in the 2018 NBA Playoffs. The guy first break down the Gary Harris injury and what that means for the Nuggets postseason chances. Then they’ll turn their attention to the upcoming seven game road trip (we recorded on Friday, friendly reminder, if you want to catch the show when it first airs you’ll find it at www.dashradio.com on the Nothin But Net Channel at 4:00 PM MTN every Saturday)and talk about what games are the most important to Denver during this crucial stretch. Finally, for the second half of the show the guys talk about what might happen if the Nuggets miss the playoffs and where the blame, and perhaps the fallout, will ultimately lie.
Gary Harris Injury
- Difference between a sprain and a strain?
- How big of a bullet did they dodge?
- How many games can Denver afford to have Gary miss?
7 Game Road trip
- What record do the Nuggets have to get to stay alive?
- What game/s worries you the most?
- What are the most important games left in the season?
- Is the season a failure if Denver misses the playoffs?
- Should changes be made to the coaching staff and or front office?