Come join the Denver Stiffs, the Denver Nuggets Dancers, and Super Mascot Rocky for Stiffs
Night Day Out at The Celtic on Market in Lower Downtown. Katy Winge, the Nuggets’ in-arena host will also be there to MC the evening and help give away prizes, Nuggets tickets, and keep the party poppin!
5 reasons this will be the biggest & best Nuggets watch party of the season
- It’s the 3rd to last game of the regular season and the Nuggets will be fighting for a playoff spot.
- The Nuggets are playing the Clippers, one of the teams neck-and-neck in the standings in the Western Conference.
- It’s a day game on a weekend which means no work the next morning
- The Celtic on Market is the home bar of the Stiffs
- Everyone will be there! Die hard Nuggets fans being led by Super Mascot Rocky as we cheer on every dunk, three-pointer, and no-look pass.
If you’ve never been to one of our watch parties, Stiffs Night Out is always a great place to meet other Nuggets fans, talk about the team, and enjoy a bar full of people pulling for a Nuggets win. The Celtic on Market is a great bar and restaurant and open to people of all ages so bring the kids to meet Rocky and enjoy a full food menu and bar. There are lots of TVs and plenty of seating, from tables, to bar tops, to sofas and chairs.
The Nuggets Dancers will be bringing prizes to giveaway including autographed merchandise, jerseys, and more.
Thanks to everyone who came out to the watch party last night. And a huge thanks to the best mascot in the world and the Denver @nuggets. So much fun meeting fellow die-hard Nuggets fans and cheering on the team in such a fun atmosphere. www.DenverStiffs.com The largest Denver Nuggets blog on the web Tags #nuggetsnation #denvernuggets #milehighbasketball #nuggetsforlife #nugglife #NBA #denver #nbaedits #colorado #denverpride
When: Saturday, April 7th at 1:30 PM (get there early to snag a table or couch)
Where: The Celtic on Market - 1400 Market St. Denver CO
Who: All ages are welcome
How much: Free