The Pickaxe is back! This week the guys wrap up Jamal Murray’s trip to the NBA All Star Weekend before getting into the business of the Spurs game (also we should consider the business of bifocals for officials). The guys spend the second half of the game talking about who they would and would not like to see as playoff opponents for the Denver Nuggets and then wrap up the show with a game of “Current US Olympic Athlete or Former Denver Nugget?”...Ryan, well, Ryan doesn’t do well.
Wrapping up all star break
- Jamal Murray’s weekend
- Did you like the format change?
- Has All Star weekend lost its luster?
Recapping the Spurs Game
- Plumlee return/rotation
- How many triple doubles will Jokic have this season?
- What was up with that officiating?
Looking towards the playoffs
- Who would be the best matchup?
- Who’s would be the worst outside of the Warriors/Rockets
- Where do you predict the Nuggets will finish
Current US Olympic Athlete or Former Denver Nugget?
- Ryan is so bad at this