Merry Christmas everyone! We’re wrapping up the last week and a half action (because it only had three games!) for the Denver Nuggets and then looking forward to the upcoming weekend back to back against the San Antonio Spurs and Phoenix Suns. The majority of the show discusses how the Nuggets injuries have finally caught up with them and how they need to adjust to be able to survive the next couple weeks until they start to get some help back.
Pickaxe Pundits Show
Pretty Lights Music (website)
Win over the Mavs, loss to the Clippers
- Nikola Jokic and Jamal Murray’s growth with all the injuries was on full display against Mavs
- Questionable calls in both games
- Injuries (and LA) caught up with the Nuggets finally against the Clippers
- Back to back games where the Nuggets injuries were really felt, is it time to be concerned?
- What are your thoughts on Malone’s unorthodox rotations?
- What adjustments does Denver need to make for the next game against SAS?
- Is the Suns game still a trap game even though its a SEGABABA?