RED ALERT!! The games that don’t matter are officially over! Starting Wednesday the Denver Nuggets will play basketball games that actually count towards something! This week on the Pickaxe Pundits show (also our last on Nothin But Net Radio, stay tuned for exciting news!) Zach Mikash, Jeremy Poley and Mark Grimaldi break down the Denver Nuggets preseason now that it has concluded and turn their focus towards the NBA regular season! We grade out the starters and the bench unit’s performance so far and which players did the most and the least for themselves in the exhibition games. Then we focus on the games immediately on the horizon including the opener against the Los Angeles Clippers before making our predictions on how far the Nuggets will go this season.
Wrapping up preseason
- Overall grade for the starters and bench unit?
- Who did the most for their case in preseason?
- Which player did the least?
- How important is it for the Nuggets to get off to a fast start?
- What percentage do you put their chances at to win the opener in LA?
- Biggest concern to open the season?
- Will the Nuggets make the playoffs? How far will they go?