STIFFS NIGHT OUT IS THIS SATURDAY JANUARY 6TH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Don’t miss your chance to hang with the Stiffs, Super Mascot Rocky, the Denver Nuggets Dancers and your fellow diehard fans why we take in some Nuggets basketball! We’ll be hanging out down at the Celtic on Market street Saturday, January 6th to watch the Nuggets take on the Sacramento Kings at 7PM. There will be prizes given away including memorabilia and game tickets plus at the Celtic you know you’re always getting great atmosphere, drinks and food.
1400 Market St, Denver CO 80202. 7PM, January 6th!
Get there early, the seats will fill up quick!
If you missed this week’s Pickaxe Pundits show (airs every Saturday at 4pm Mountain on Nothin But Net Radio) Then we got you covered right here! Zach, Ashley and Mike talk about the Nuggets big west coast two game road swing and whether or not it was a signal that the Denver Nuggets have turned a corner. Next, they get into the Minnesota Timberwolves and the growing rivalry between them and the Nuggets. After the break the crew breaks down the emergence of Trey Lyles and what it means to the long term picture of Denver’s core. Finally, with the Philadelphia 76ers in town the group got into a debate about whether or not they’d rather have Nikola Jokic or Joel Embiid.
Three game win streak
- What were you most impressed with?
- What does it say about the culture that they performed so well on the northwest B2B?
- Do you feel like the Nuggets have taken the next step?
Losing to Minnesota
- KAT said he takes this personal, could Nuggets TWolves be a rivalry?
- Does Denver have anyone who can do what Jimmy Butler did?
- Can Denver beat Minnesota in a 7 game series?
- If he keeps this up, is there any way coach can take away his minutes when Millsap comes back
- How does his emergence change your view of the draft night trade?
- Is he a part of Denver’s long term core?
- Embiid or Jokic, who ya got?