Ashley, Gordon and Zach sat down late night style over labor day weekend to get caught up on the weeks news for the Denver Nuggets. First, they breakdown the Westgate Superbook over/under regular season wins line of 45.5. Next, they talk about the two new assistant coaches for the Nuggets, David Adelman and Bob Weiss. Finally, they continue to Pickaxe player projection series. With Eurobasket 2017 in full swing there is no better player to breakdown than Juancho Hernangomez.
Nuggets over/under 45.5 wins
- Too high, too low, just right?
- Does this line indicate Danilo gallinari is underrated?
- Where does 45 or 46 wins put the Nuggets as far as playoff seeding?
- Thoughts on Weiss
- Thoughts on adelman
- what was the biggest thing Juancho needs to improve
- How much will his eurobasket experience help this season and beyond
how much do the nuggets improve if Juancho becomes a legit starter