With Media Day and training camp just a few weeks away the gang makes a push to wrap up the young core series. Kayla Osby, Ryan Blackburn and Zach Mikash breakdown the games of Malik Beasley, Trey Lyles and Tyler Lydon. For the second half of the show they dive into the rotation, where the issues are and who they see as the main pieces to the 2017-2018 NBA season.
Nuggets sports equipment charity drive
- What does Malik need to work on
- Where is his ceiling?
- What would it mean to the Nuggets if Malik became a rotation player?
Trey Lyles/Tyler Lydon
- What does Lyles need to improve?
- Is he the backup PF opening night?
- If he can develop into a starter what does it mean for the Nuggets?
- Point guard rotation
- Who is going to be the backup power forward
- How can Mudiay, Faried and Plumlee survive together?