The Pickaxe is back again! This week we get into the news that Kyrie Irving may not be traded and whether or not the Denver Nuggets should try to re-ignite trade talks with the Cleveland Cavaliers. Next we get into Steve Hess moving into a consulting role and how fair is it to criticize the training staff for injuries (spoiler alert: it isn’t). Finally, we continue breaking down a player a week, this time we dive into Gary Harris and how much higher his ceiling can go.
Kyrie Irving traded?
- Quick thoughts on the trade
- If it gets cancelled should Nuggets get back in discussion?
Steve Hess moving on
- How shocked are you
- How important is it to have continuity in the strength and conditioning role
- Is it fair to point to the training staff when a team goes through a rash of injuries
- what was the biggest thing Gary needs to improve
- is his ceiling an elite 3 and D guy or can he be more?
- how much do the nuggets improve if Gary becomes a borderline all star?