We’re still recovering from the draft but the crew got together to try and make sense of it all. We get into what we think went wrong for the Denver Nuggets last Thursday and what we can realistically expect out of Trey Lyles and Tyler Lydon. Next we get into trades and trade rumors, talking about Jimmy Butler to the Minnesota Timberwolves and the rumored Kevin Love deal between Denver, the Cleveland Cavaliers and the Indiana Pacers. Finally, we look ahead to free agency and who might be some of the Nuggets top targets.
- What the heck happened
- Thoughts on Trey Lyles acquisition?
- Thoughts on Tyler Lydon?
- Thoughts on Cancar and Morris?
Jimmy Butler to Minnesota
- will the timberwolves have a better record than Denver next season?
- What was Chicago thinking?
- Would you have included Murray in a Butler deal?
Kevin Love rumors
- Is Kevin love a good fit in Denver
- Who would you be willing to trade/what would it take to get him?
- Should the Nuggets give up young assets to add a win now player with the Warriors still a thing?
Heading into free agency
- Any other trades Nuggets should explore first?
- Who’s Denver’s top target if they get Love? If they don't?
One under the radar player you wouldn't mind Denver going after?