Sometimes it’s easy to forget that the players on the Nuggets roster aren’t just basketball players, and that they have passions off the court as well.
Look at the Nuggets current roster - Kenneth Faried and Will Barton like fashion, Malik Beasley and Nikola Jokic like video games, and Jamal Murray ... I don’t know, maybe he likes thinking about playing more basketball? That kid is crazy passionate about basketball!
For Petr Cornelie, the 53rd pick in the 2016 draft, one of his passions is photography. He has a knack for capturing amazing photos, and can get angles most people dream about with his 6’11” frame. Forget being able to make 3-pointers over smaller humans, that frame can also be used to get incredible photos from Antelope Canyon.
These are really great photos (are far as I can tell) and in the midst of all the craziness in life, sometimes it’s easy to forget how incredible the world around us is. These photos helped remind me of what’s really important, and hopefully they’ll be something meaningful to all of you as well.
From what I can tell (I don’t know Cornelie and can’t confirm) but it looks like he took a road trip with his significant other, his sister, and another friend. Check out the video that he and his friends put together. Be sure to go to his Instagram page to like and follow, there’s plenty more where these pictures came from.
- Death Valley was........ hot... Petr Cornelie/Instagram
- Over 5000 km... It was a long drive Petr Cornelie/Instagram
- First stop of our amazing trip...Grand Canyon national park, the view was..... Petr Cornelie/Instagram
- 2nd stop in our amazing trip, Monument Valley...One of the most beautiful sunrise I ever seen Had an appointment with a snake during the night I almost stepped on it Petr Cornelie/Instagram
- Third stop, Lake Powell...Big lake.... Big big lake....We went on the beach with the car and got stuck in the sand thankfully a man helped us with he’s 4 wheel drive truck (he’s my hero) Petr Cornelie/Instagram
- Antelope canyon was a beautiful experience, I never been in a so small canyon before...7 feet tall in this small canyon was... funny Petr Cornelie/Instagram
- Fourth stop...Bryce Canyon, hoodoos, hoodoos everywhere ! Amazing sunrise and sunset.. We loved this place ! Petr Cornelie/Instagram
- 5th stop...Zion national park Definitely the best national park I ever visited. And surely the most dangerous too. We went thru the angels landing trail, an amazing trail that brings you on the top of this mountain. The last part of the trail is really tight (sometime less than 1m) and you can sometime have more than 300m drop offs. Amazing experience ! Petr Cornelie/Instagram
- 7th stopYosemite falls....We hiked up the Yosemite falls, almost 26km, 800m ascending elevation !I was about to die Petr Cornelie/Instagram
- Mirror lake... Right after our 26km hike up the Yosemite falls, we went down thru mirror lake. I had to take a picture cause this landscape was amazing ! Petr Cornelie/Instagram
- 8th stop...San Francisco We biked almost the whole city with no motor, only our legs.... Petr Cornelie/Instagram
- It was incredible to get the chance to walk on this bridge, maybe one of the most popular bridge in the world ! Cloudy, foggy but still amazing ! Petr Cornelie/Instagram
- Our last stop was San Diego...Calm and peaceful city Find this typical bench in the old city of San Diego Petr Cornelie
- Love Colorado Petr Cornelie/Instagram