Things I cannot wait for during All-Star Weekend!
- Byron Scott playing Kobe Bryant all 48 minutes of the All-Star game in the hopes his right pinkie will fall off.
- Judges fumbling all over themselves to flash their 10’s if Dwight Howard does the Sticker Dunk again. These judges will not make the same mistake as last year’s judges.
- The representatives from the WNBA going all out in the celebrity game in an attempt to prove the legitimacy of their league.
- Watching the Rookie/Sophomore game as the ball never touches the ground between the three point lines.
- Laughing at Rip Hamilton as he bricks shot after shot in the three point contest.
- Watching AI blow alley oop pass after alley oop pass in the big game. He just cannot throw it!
- Ignoring all of the pregame festivities and half time show.
- David West looking completely out of place in a free flowing pick up game style contest. (Why do coaches and the league not understand that this game is a showcase and putting guys like Wally Szczerbiak, Chris Gatling and David West only takes away from the "quality" of the game?)
- Getting a sandwich, or other form of nourishment, during the shooting stars "competition."
- Videos of players fooling around during practice.
- Watching Chris Paul walk away with the MVP trophy.
- Charles Barkley and his big mouth.
- AI Playing less than 42 minutes in a game for once.
Leave your own thoughts for what you are looking forward to in the comments.