- Is anyone comfortable with idea of Randy Foye and/or Nate Robinson backing up Ty Lawson this year? Is this our plan for a team making a push to win a playoff round or two? And what if Ty gets hurt?
- Mario is an unselfish pass-first guy that would set up the likes of AAA, Foye, Gallo for open shots and can effectively throw lobs to to the likes of Javale and Faried.
- He's not a lock down defender but he plays passing lanes well and defends 3 point shooting - something BS wants.
- He can shoot the three (nearly 40% career).
- He's a winner. One of only a handful of people to win high school, NCAA and NBA titles. The Nuggets need guys like that.
- He should be a bargain after his atrocious play in the Finals. Yes, it was cringeworthy, but his full sample indicates someone who is a borderline starter or quality back up with strong intangibles.
- I'm a total Alaska homer and have known Mario since middle school. He's a quiet and unassuming dude but a cold-blooded killer in crunch time. But, yes, I'm biased.
- He's always played with the chip on the shoulders. He'll be busting his ass to prove his Finals play was a fluke.