From a forum I visit. Interesting notes:
- The Lakers go from 4th easiest schedule in the first half...to hardest schedule in the second half.
- Denver goes from 14th toughest to 10th toughest schedule in the second half.
- Boston had a somewhat easy start and moves to second toughest in the last 41.
- OKC went from 8th hardest...to 13th easiest. They are poised to have an even better second half than the first.
- Utah gets a harder second half schedule and the way they have slipped lately Denver could still potentially take the division.
- San Antonio sees a big increase in difficulty in their second half from the first half. We shall see if they can keep up.
- Dallas goes to the 6th easiest schedule in the second half. They could make a big push.