According to Alex Kennedy Denver is going to attempt to persuade Melo to re-sign one last time. I know it's a long shot, but I still think there's a chance. Personally I feel there's a higher chance Melo re-signs with Denver than agrees to a trade to the Nets (despite what the media says).
btw Kennedy has quietly become HoopsWorld's best writer (since Travis HEath left) IMO.
- Don't get me wrong, New York is still Melo's preferred destination. But Melo has to make it "Knicks or nothing" if he wants to land there.3 minutes ago via web
- If Carmelo extends in Denver it will be an anticlimactic finish, but it could be the best move for him. That's what the Nuggets are selling.10 minutes ago via web
- Keep in mind, the Nets won't move to Brooklyn until late spring/early summer 2012. We'll be speculating on Carmelo's next team by then.12 minutes ago via web
- The Nuggets believe that their situation is better than the Nets' and are trying to convince Anthony of that before he signs an extension.14 minutes ago via web
- Going into this, Anthony wanted to join a contender or big market team that could give him more exposure. The New Jersey Nets are neither.16 minutes ago via web
- It sounds like the Nuggets are making a last-ditch effort to convince Carmelo Anthony to sign 3-year, $65 million extension on the table.
Write respectfully of your SB Nation community and yourself.