1) Nene doesn't really care about basketball. His focus is on god, and on returning to Brazil some day with his millions to build churches and provide for the underprivileged. I can't really fault him for that, but its time we got a real rebounder in the middle and stop saying "but he is quicker than (insert name of opposing starting center here) and should have a good game".
2) Chauncey isn't always on. He can't carry a team, and should Ideally be the 3rd best player. Also, he is a sub-par passer and should play more minutes at the 2 guard than the point.
3) Teams are more important than Players - a fact that most NBA teams and their fans have forgotten over the last decade and a half.
4) Derron Williams is the best PG in the NBA.
5) NBA officiating is the poorest of all major professional sports. Partly because of the difficulty of calling the sport, partly because of the bevy of primadonna officials, and partly because of David Stern.
6) The Northwest Division will be the best in basketball for years.
7) Advertising in pro sports has officially begun to consume more air time than the sports themselves.
8) Carmelo is clutch. Just ask Antoine Wright... poor guy.
9) With Rondo and KG, the Celtics are the "elbow-iest" team in basketball.
10) Any team coached by Don Nelson will be more fun to watch than the teams seeded 5-8 in the East. Go ahead and plug that in for next year too.
11) Basketball really isn't that important. Unless your team is winning.