This loss against the Spurs was embrassing to say the least. Dantley's coaching was bad at best, but there is just one thing I have to ask... Why the f@#$ did Lawson not log at LEAST 30 minutes tonight?!?!?!
It's no secret that when Lawson is on the floor the pace of the game changes. The fast pace Nuggets of old come out and typically run a muck of the opposing teams transition defense. This typically results in:
- Points for the Nuggets
- Exhaustion for the opposition
- Put Ty Lawson in early and often to exploit and wear down Spurs
- Season ending in 3 games
- Billups is an aging veteran and could use rest before post-season
- Lawson is our secret weapon and is rusty from sitting on the bench
- Carter clearly has hit a wall this season (just like he does at the end of every season) and is no longer contributing off the bench
- Lawson WILL BE NEEDED IF WE ARE GOING ANYWHERE IN THE PLAYOFFS
- I SHOULD REALLY PLAY LAWSON HEAVY MINUTES FOR THE REMAINDER OF THE SEASON TO GET CHANCEY RESTED AND TY BACK INTO HIS GROOVE
- I hope J.R. doesn't fill my car with popcorn...