Im going to do this every week because....well....we kind of skew negative here on Denver stiffs....
To get us started....here are two songs from completely opposite genre's of music
Megadeth - Tornado Of Souls (Live 1992) (via minigun664)
Ice Cube - It Was A Good Day (HD) (via ibiabou89)
Ok...now that you're all amped...let's count the reasons the Nugz should be encoraged
1. French fries: Petro started last night and...well...he held it down alright. While he didn't set the gym afire he provided rebounding and size in the middle (as Andrew pointed out) and while he's a long way from good...he's not bad and that gave me encouragement going forward while Kenyon is out.
2. JR Assist: Remember last year when JR ran the point when he came in? I forgot that he is capable of dishing out the assists and quite frankly...he runs the point, at times, better than AC....IF he continues like this it's a revelation. I hope that he continues his semi restrained shootings sprees. Fingers crossed
3. Nene the Power Ranger....errr....forward: Even though Nene didn't have a spectacular game, he showed that he is able to "move" more freely as a 4 and it is, indeed, his natural position. Imagine if he was able to move there permanently...he's going to have to step it up big time while Kmart is out.
4. Dallas is peaking too early: Two things should be VERY disturbing to Mavs fans. First off they have timed their streak a weeeeeeeee bit too soon. No one can keep up the pace they are on for 30 games, and the market will correct itself. Two...Jason Terry's injury. They lost their JR Smith off the bench and that, long term. is going to affect them greatly. The Jazz (as has been pointed out in another thread) have cooled off a bit, and are now on a win one, lose one kind of streak. This will start with the Mavs as soon as they lose to an opponent they are supposed to beat.
5. Melo restored his energy: Nuff said. Melo has been efficient and passing the ball really well the last three games. The smile is becoming an assassins tool. When Melo starts smiling....you know you're about to get your ass beat.
Come on guys and girls.....we GOT this.
Cuz I gotta say it wuz a good day....